- Bryan Labounty, Frito Lay, Mequite, Texas
- William Long, Jade Tank Lines, Wilmington, North Carolina
- John Pipes, XPO Logistics, Joplin, Missouri
- Bill Ater, Jr., Landstar Ranger, Arlington, Texas
- Loe Lorence, Tony’s Transfer, Bemidji, Minnesota
- Frank Corso, Cannonball Trucking, Inc., Houston, Texas
- Chris Beck, Mercer Transportation, Fountain, Florida
- Doug Akers, Riverton Truckers, Clarksville, Indiana
Established in 1992, the Million Mile Club honors truck drivers in the U.S. and Canada with one million miles of accident-free driving.
As a new inductee to the club, each driver receives a personalized Million Mile Club jacket provided by Chevron Delo, a Million Mile Club membership card and a gift from the other participating sponsors.
“Chevron is committed to the health and safety of its employees and contractors worldwide – safety is a key part of our company’s DNA. With such a strong focus on safety, we eagerly support other safety efforts in the communities and industries where we operate,” said Jim Gambill, North America Commercial and Industrial brands manager, Chevron Products Company.
Drivers can apply online for the Million Mile Club at: www.ChevronDelo.com/promotions